Internet Explorer Features
- Internet Explorer 8, 9 or 10
- Automatic deletion of private data when auto re-started after closing
- Re-start and delete private data after period of inactivity
- One checkbox disables autocomplete and password caching
- Start in full screen mode (same as F11)
- Remove non-browsing keyboard shortcuts
- Disable file protocol
- Set address bar (URL) to read-only or remove it
- Disable downloads or control them
- Create approved site list, so all other web sites are disabled
Secure Desktop 7
Internet Explorer 8, 9 or 10
Internet Explorer is the most popular browser in Windows. With our newly re-designed Internet Explorer features, we believe that Internet Explorer is truly kiosk-ready. If you are using Windows 7 64-bit, you can use the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Internet Explorer.
The Browser is the Desktop
With Secure Desktop 7 and Internet Explorer, it's never been easier to create a desktop that is essentially "just the browser", a very secure desktop and browser.
Private data is automatically deleted on browser exit. After a period of inactivity, the browser is re-started and set back to the home page, deleting browser history, URL history, saved form data, passwords, download history, cookies, and the cache. Perfect for a browser kiosk environment.
The browser is pushed into full screen mode, disabling the menu system and most of the non-browsing keystrokes in the process. Take control over what the user has access too. You can even make the URL read-only!
Disable downloads and automatic updates! Protect your computer!
Build a white list of web sites to control where users go!